I’m totally serious, I don’t like dogs. I like cats, not dogs.
Iguanas, For the Win!
Definition: what gets my kids downstairs
True meaning: “hey, you guys!”
Well some of them did, some got them earlier in the year and I just thought that I’d post them now!!!!!
So anyway, i just wanted to share this because I think it’s really cool! My kids’ school uses a photography company called: “Cool for school photo,” I like it because it’s very different from traditional school photos with the backdrop. Their goal is to capture your kid’s personality in the picture,and make a school a part of the memory. Also, Kids can pose any which way they want! The photographer takes two ‘close ups’, and two ‘full-body’ shots and then you can go online and choose which one you want to order! It’s fun to see, and my kids love it, too! I feel very lucky to have these kind of pictures taken at two of the three different elementary schools(and one middle school) my children attend!
If you want to check out their site: coolforschoolphoto.com
Also, brace yourselves you’re about to get a whole lot of galliano’s on your dash!
In our house we have “oxymoron wars” every March. Each person for themselves. The prize is no chores for 2 weeks, and an easy chore for 2 weeks! So far we have 34 oxymorons and we’ve been writing them in the kids’ lunch notes, so they can think of one to top it. So if have any and would like to help us out…message me, or answer this post.
Got any good ones?
My family is strictly Quick, Brittana and Quicketh-this is how I plan to keep raising my children, so am I happy about the note? sure!
Happy about where it came from?
- Chord: "NO! YOU'RE MEAN! YOU DON'T GET TO PET MY ZEBRA!!!"
- Jude: "FINE I DIDN'T WANT TO PET YOUR STUPID ZEBRA ANYWAY!"
- My Husband: "Did I miss something?"
- Rocket: "It's not a real zebra..."
- Chord: "Yeah, Papa you're such a doink!"
- Jude: "five dollars...douchebag jar"
- My Husband: "Language!"
- Jude: "Im sorry, five dollars in the jack ass jar"
- My husband: *rolls eyes, then looks at me* "Are you going to do anything about this?"
- Me: ....um...um...
- My husband: "Julie, please"
- Me: "Don't Julie please me! I went through hours of labor! HOURS! You do something, I want food." *walks out of rooms*
omfg so today I saw a man and a woman holding hands in public, i mean i don’t have anything against heterosexuality but don’t flaunt it in front of me, think of the kids omfg